Submit an idea
Jim
2010-03-22 18:44:39 UTC
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/submit-an-idea
You can make feature suggestions and vote on others. I'd expect for most of
them to fall on deaf ears but most of them seem reasonable. They did fix
the charge icon covering the clock when bringing up ingame XMB.
The alMIGHTY N
2010-03-22 20:53:20 UTC
Post by Jim
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/submit-an-idea
You can make feature suggestions and vote on others.  I'd expect for most of
them to fall on deaf ears but most of them seem reasonable.  They did fix
the charge icon covering the clock when bringing up ingame XMB.
That was a bug... not really a feature...

One suggestion I would put in there... use a better organization
scheme than the XMB... trying to find the a configuration option in
there is quite a chore.